Term 1 is a 9 week term.
There are no public holidays during this term.
We are keen to set up an on going class and to maybe expand offering more than one session so do pass along class infomation to friends or any others you think might be interested.
Click on the booking link below or the heading above to go to the booking page and grab your spot.
We are happy to have classes on any evening of the week Monday - Friday.
As long we have sufficient bookings to run the session.
Term 1 Schedule:
128-152 Furlong Rd
Tuesday 6.15 - 7.15pm w/ Katie $144 (12 spots left)
To secure your spot fees are due upon registration.
Please let us know if you require a receipt for health fund rebates (see below for list of providers covered under the umbrella of Yoga Australia).
- All classes are to be attended within the term or forfeited. Fees are transferable to another person within the term but are non-refundable.
- Please Note: You are welcome to make up any missed classes during the term by attending any of the classes listed (even at another site) providing there is space.
Term 1: March - May
Term 2: May - July
Term 3: July - September
Our Bank Details
Account name: At Work Yoga
Account number: 462870
Transfer description: 'your surname' + 'your location'
* Please send a 'transfer details' email so we can connect you to your payment.
City yoga studios charge from $22 - $30 for casual classes and $185 - $240 for 10 class passes. At Work Yoga classes are taught by experienced teachers, are low cost plus attending the class in your workplace makes it very convenient.
Complimentary term of yoga
Sound good? We'd love to get your family and friends on the mat in their workplaces.
If you're loving your At Work Yoga classes then let people know. If a workplace signs
up to a term of yoga with us from your recommendation we'll offer you a complimentary term of yoga, valued at $150.
Meditation classes - interested?
Meditation classes are always a great addition or stand alone to your yoga session.
Please get in touch if you'd be interested in 30 minute classes.
Health Fund Rebates
Students with health funds can receive rebates for their yoga classes depending on your particular 'extras package'. We provide a receipt with our Yoga Australia number however please check with your health fund for further requirements or click here to check the Yoga Aust Website for their fund requirements list.
Health fund rebates are currently available for:
- Australian Unity
- Doctors' Health Fund
- GMF Health
- GU Health
- Health Insurance Fund of Australia
- Health Partners AHSA
- Mildura Health Fund
- Nurses & Midwives Health
- One Medi Fund
- Phoenix Health Fund
- Railway & Transport Health Fund
- Reserve Bank Health
- Teachers Health
- TUH Health Fund
- Westfund Health Insurance
Getting the most out of workplace yoga classes:
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to move in.
- Tell your teacher everything. Well, maybe not everything, but if you have any injuries or changes in your body, they will need to know. You can always email us if it’s a sensitive issue.
- It’s best to practise yoga on an empty stomach. Try not to eat a big meal within two hours before class. A light snack and water are okay.
- Yoga is best in bare feet.
- Do not strain or go beyond the limitations of your body. Remain loose and natural.
- Our yoga teachers try to travel by foot, bike or public transport, so we don’t carry yoga mats. We encourage students to provide their own mats; however, a mat isn’t essential on carpeted surfaces.
- We can provide mats for one-off classes and workshops.
Personal Yoga Tuition - take the next step, consider personal tuition sessions.
EMP Industries - for mats and yoga props. They deliver too.
Yogafest - a bi-annual yoga retreat held in Somers on Queen's Birthday and Melbourne Cup weekends.
Pure Aikido - our great photographer friend Marcus runs an amazing dojo.
Dessert Evenings with Pierre Roelofs - nothing a few extra sun salutations won't fix!